Before coming into the building one of our staff members will be making sure your temperature is OK. If your temperature is above the ideal temperature, you will not be able to enter the studio.
Hand Sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
Please remember it is drop off ONLY, but please wait until the reading of your child's temperature has been taken to make sure they are OK before entering the studio.
Masks - Common Areas
Students are required to wear masks ONLY in common areas. While they are in dance classes, they do not have to wear a mask.
What to Expect
- Masks are required for all teachers. masks for children is optional when dancing, but must be worn in common areas
- Small class sizes to continue with CDC regulations of 6′ distance
- Bathrooms SANITIZED frequently
- Students and staff screened at the door
- ONLY dance shoes will be allowed inside studio – “Street Shoes” will have a designated spot where they will be sanitized
- Only students and staff allowed inside studio
- Drop-off/pick-up only
- Daily deep cleaning (UV Ray equipment)
- Barres, mats and other EQUIPMENT will be cleaned after each class
- Contactless payment via Venmo
- Common areas & water fountains remain closed. (water bottles sold in BOUTIQUE for $1.00)
- ACRO & JAZZ CLASSES – Require all students to bring their own yoga mats.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops and will follow our local government health officials, implementing any new regulations in order to continue to keep our doors open. As always keeping our dancers healthy and safe is our #1 priority. We thank you for your understanding as we steer in this “NEW NORMAL”.
Frequently Asked Questions.
We take temperatures and screen students at the door and keep a student log. Any student presenting symptoms or with a temperature of 99.4 or more will be logged and sent home. Parents are advised to assess health and keep sick children home. We are counting on our parents for transparency and require that you notify us should any student test positive for COVID-19. We will then notify students in that class of potential exposure. The student in question, will need to bring proof that they no longer test positive before being able to return into the studio.
Schedules remain the same – all classes will transition to ZOOM including duets and privates. Your In person class costs will be discounted by 10% for the effected dates. We will be implementing an Opt Out option, this will be made available for classes paid prior to closure. Please be aware, if you choose to opt out we can not secure your spot upon reopening. Accounts will be credited and payment can be applied towards any future payments through the end of the school year at Dance Gallery.